I wish to make an ANNOUNCEMENT. I regret to announce that — though, as I said, two years is far too short a time to spend among you — this is the END. I am going. I am leaving NOW. GOOD-BYE!
I’m going to focus on some other projects, which may later be found starting April 2 at Justin.Mulwee.com. As of today, I’m ending this blog. I know this will upset some people. Simply put, I no longer enjoy writing it. It was a good run, and maybe in the future something else will come up bearing the name Blackbird Press. But as for this blog in front of you — it’s finished. Thanks for reading. But don’t be sad — the change is a result of my own growth, and I am just ready to move onto projects I find more interesting, and more beautiful.
I leave you with a list of the things from the archives I think are most worth reading.
- Dolls and the Abyss
- Rethinking Religious Extremism
- That’s My Wife You’re Talking About!
- Go Hang Out with Losers
- Dear Women, Quit Your Porn!
- Why Christians Can Be Bad Movie Critics
- My UFO Cult Adventure
- Quit Hating Science
- From the Desk of Slothbile
- How to be a Sincere Hypocrite
- Midnight Breakfast with Batman
- Don the Magnanimous Adulterer
- Heaven Apologizes for Sex, Makes Reparations
- Seven Excuses of the Greedy Christian
- Vengeance of Hippocrates
- Demolition of a Large Building
Other Authors / Multiple Authors
- Critiquing a Guy’s Guide to Marrying Well [1, 2, 3]
- All Change Begins in the Soul [1, 2, 3]
- The Dystopian World of Sex Trafficking
- Does Christian still mean anything?
- You Must Be Perfect [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
- Why you’re bored in Church [1, 2, 3, 4]
- Twirling Skirts
- Thoughts on Evidentialism and Faith
- Pink Robes May Be Found Only in the Desert
- No Such Thing As Gay “Marriage”
- Science Cannot Threaten God, Only Your Pride